Instructor led and online courses for internal use, public sale, or customer empowerment.
What We Create
We create instructor led and online training courses that range from a single, 20 minute module, to complete multi-day trainings with online assessments, and exam preparation materials. Classes may include conceptual learning, hands-on tasked based learning, interactive walk throughs, and more. We build training for private companies to use as internal training, and for public resale. We also create courses designed to train customers and partners on how to use products and services.
We create instructor led training courses using our own courseware template. If you have your own internal course authoring system and tools, we can also learn those. We use internal training tools for major public courseware providers like Logical Operations and Microsoft. We also create online, interactive training using tools like Articulate and Captivate.
Course Authoring Services
We offer the following services as part of our course authoring:
- Subject Matter Expertise. We are often called upon to write about the services where we consult such as Google AdWords, Cloud Computing, Digital Marketing and others.
- Subject Matter Expert Interviews. For courses where we don’t have subject matter experts on staff, we have a defined process of interview, research, and follow up that we do with defined subject matter experts to get the best information for the course. We can work with subject matter experts you provide or identify, or we can find subject matter experts on almost any topic.
- Gap Analysis. We examine goals, training objectives, target audience, similar courses, and previous course history to identify places where curriculum needs to be changed, or improved to meet class and student objectives.
- Instructional Design. We have instructional designers on staff who apply adult learning theory best practices to design the course flow. We design courses with the four learning styles (Visual, Auditory, Read & Write, and Kinesthetic) in mind. Our courses teach concepts, provide concrete examples and activities to reinforce concepts, and practice elements to teach tasks.
- Interactive Hands-on. While we design courses to work for all learning styles, we found that Kinesthetic, hands-on learning, is the most important for adult training. Simply put, adult learners do much better when they have the opportunity to practice tasks in class. They translate concepts to real world situations better. They retain more from classes. They perform better on certification exams after class. We take pride in backing up our conceptual learning with either minds on or hands on tasks that get students using the concepts they’re learning, and practicing job tasks.
- Team and process integration. If you have an internal training team that develops or delivers training, we plug into that team. We act as your outsourced partners for the project. We learn your processes and cadence, and work collaboratively with your team to create a successful class.
- Online and LMS integration. The online classes we create are SCORM/AICC compliant, and we can create online and interactive training that can be published on any Learning Management System (LMS). We will even publish classes we create to your LMS, or provide consulting to help you publish the course.
Classes We've Authored
- NEEA Online Strategic Energy Management
- Hotel Management training for a major hotel group
- Technical Solution Selling
- Sales Battlecards and Hunting Guides
- Microsoft Access 2016
- SharePoint Site User
- SharePoint Site Owner
- SharePoint Site Owner Advanced
- CloudMASTER Cloud Technologies
- CloudMASTER Cloud Operations
- CloudMASTER Cloud Architecture
- Google AdWords Fundamentals and Search Advanced
- Google Analytics Foundation
- NISM Social Media Strategist
- CompTIA Network+
- Microsoft Office 365
- Zoho Creator
If multiple people in your organization are interested, see our 10% for 3 offer.